Σάββατο 15 Νοεμβρίου 2014

What’s up Art of Six Pack, today we ‘ll talk about the week that has passed and what are my plans for the upcoming week.
First things first, this week can be described by one word <<Painful>>, it was literally painful !
Why, some of you say, cause my muscles were freaking sore from the training !  
I changed my workout program so my muscles were shocked ! don’t get me wrong, i like when I am sore cause I know that my training was worth it, but this week was a little bit more painful than the average.  Anyway, my training split remained the same, but the exercises and sets – reps changed.

Monday & Thursday :

Chest : 
  • Bench Press
  • Incline Cable flys
  • Cross over flys
Shoulders :
  • Arnold Press
  • Machine Lateral Raises
  • Cable crossover raises shoulders
Triceps : 
  • Overhead extensions
  • Close grip bench press
  • Reverse push downs
 Tuesday & Friday :

Back :
  • Bent over barbell row
  • Wide grip Lat pull down
  • Machine pull down        
Legs :
  • Squat Narrow stance
  • Langes on smith
  • Leg Curls
Calves :
  • Stand Calf press (Toes in & Toes out)
  • Leg press calf raise(Toes in & Toes out)
3 sets of 4-8 reps.
Always trying to hit 8 reps, 4 the minimum.

Now that we covered training lets move to nutrition
My calories were 2500 average.
On workout days 2600
  • Carbs : 280-300
  • Protein : 190-200
  • Fats : 70 -80On rest days 2300
  • Carbs : 200-230
  • Protein : 190-200
  • Fats : 70-80 

Well , this was previous week, now lets move to the upcoming !!!
All right my training will be the same for 5 weeks, so lets go to nutrition which will change !
I decided to make a raise on the calories but not 100, on the contrary, 200 caloric surplus.
That’s because, with 100 I gained only 0.1 kg (0.2 lbs the first week and nothing else.
So I want to see what 200 calories are going to give me, trial and error people that’s the best thing !!!
This 200 raise give us 2700 calories on weekly basis.
2850 calories I will have on workout days, 2500 on res days.

Workout days :
  • Carbs : 320-355
  • Protein : 200-210
  • Fats : 70 -80 
Rest days :
  • Carbs : 240-250
  • Protein : 200-210
  • Fats : 70-80 
This will be my nutrition plan for at least two weeks, depending on what the scale show I will adjust things.
Attention : Scale doesn’t always tell the truth, you have to look on the mirror also, I will see the scale cause I am trying to find the right rate of gain weight, when trying to lose weight the process is different, also I know my body so its more easy for me. Have that in mind, scale doesn’t always tell the truth.
To give you an example when I travel a 2,5 hours trip I gain 0.8 kg (1.7 lbs), when I  first see it I didn’t scared cause I knew that it was impossible to gain so much weight when my nutrition was In check !


Well that was it guys, thanks for reading, please share comment and like to support my project.

0 σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Show Emoticons